We are seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to assist with day-to-day administrative duties and secretarial support. The role based in Nelson reporting directly to the Manager.
The duties will include the following:
- Provide administrative support including correspondence and email, diary management, dictation and minute taking
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations, i.e., Health & Safety
- Maintain Microsoft Access database of all contractual arrangements and identify upcoming renewals
- Ensure compliance of all group entities
- Maintain financial reporting spreadsheets for director and management
- Maintain asset spreadsheets for FY reporting
- Maintain website / liaise with operational manager re marketing activities
- Create and maintain Social Media presence and Email Marketing
- Support to operational manager and office manager as needed
- Accounts receivable and payable (MYOB) when required
- General office administration
The position requires a person with the following attributes:
- Excellent computer skills with particular expertise in the use of Microsoft software and applications and MYOB
- Excellent attitude and manners, relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate and communicate with a wide range of people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, incl. listening.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Highly developed organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail, presentation, layout and accuracy.
- Will be trustworthy, understanding and respect the need for discretion and total confidentiality.
The Mount Campbell companies are a leading supplier of mobile radio equipment and services. Mount Campbell has a staff of 10 in Nelson.
If you are self-motivated and have the ability to anticipate others’ needs then we want to hear from you!